The process of developing a new evolution of leaders, capable of operating their own Callisto Houses, needs to strengthen those areas needed at the heart of accepting responsibility for operating a Callisto House. These areas include the Initiation Development program: consisting of education of the principles of Housing First, Harm Reduction and Non-Violence. As well the Harm Principle will be proselytized to provide a foundation of behavior, never interfere unless harm is being done to others. The beginning of spiritual practices will also be shared, including basic yoga philosophy and practice, including
- vows of good Conduct & behavior (Yama, Niyama),
- physical posture (Hatha),
- beginning breathing techniques (Pranayama):
- nostril breathing,
- yogic breath (belly breathing),
- fire breath,
- alternating nostril breathing
- and box breathing (Kumbhaka Pranayama).
- The living space will be cleaned every day, by everyone.